Position Description:The Opportunity
Our Roll Off Truck Driver's perform duties associated transporting hazardous waste loads from the refinery to disposal and or incinerations sites. You will be working in all types of weather conditions with multiple stops per day.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vacuum trucks, roll-off trucks and end-dumps;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load
- Traveling 80 percent of the time, usually home on weekends
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? to view a Day in the Life Video! Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483). *CH
- Must have a Class A CDL;
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements or ability to obtain upon hire;
- TWIC card or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Willing to travel 80 percent of the time, usually home on weekends
- Ability to use a mobile computer / hand held device.